HAPPY SUNDAY FUNDAY!
We made it! It sure as heck has been a very long and stressful week, but as I sit here – reflecting back on the week I have so many things to be grateful for. ❤
Before I get into the week…I want to take this moment to thank you for being you and for gracing those in your life with your awesome presence each and every day!
- O.M.G. what a day!
- I went live with this blog – and holy moly am I grateful for all the love and support you’ve all given me! This truly means the world to me and I literally cried tears of joy every time one of you would comment, text me, call me, or like a post regarding my posts for the blog on social media. So so grateful!
- Work was hectic per usual – just in the midst of this chaos I had someone show up unannounced for a tour of the building and we had an awesome conversation for about an hour before even getting to the actual tour.
- I stopped at my local Tim Hortons and the person ahead of me had paid it forward and bought my coffee – allowing me to do the same for the person behind me.
- Woke up feeling like a huge weight had been lifted off of my shoulders.
- Nala (my dog) seemed more excited than usual for me to be home from work and we went for an awesome run! Then to come back and in the midst of doing the abs portion of my workout having her walk over to me – plop her head on my stomach – and pass out…needless to say I didn’t get to finish my workout, but wouldn’t change her doing that for the world. She’s just too cute to bother sometimes.
- Sat down at the kitchen table to continue to do some work for both my job and the blog, and noticed that my orchid has two new flowers that bloomed. Loved being able to just take a minute and enjoy the simple beauty of life in that moment.
- My mom called me this morning nervous because the dog ate one of her socks…as nerve wracking as this was for her, I got to go check on him/spend time with the pup on and off through the day! (and yes he is totally fine in case you were wondering)
- The sun is shining and we’re finally getting some nice weather here in Buffalo!
- Tried a new brand/flavor of coffee this morning…and let me tell you…I think I’m in love. ❤
- Had an awesome day at work…even got to sneak out a little early and was able to enjoy the nice weather!
- Took Nala for our daily run and we ran into an old friend of mine that I hadn’t seen since I was a kid. We talked and caught up on the last 15 years with each other (so heartwarming to see that they’re also chasing their dreams, and doing some amazing things)…and Nala even made a new dog-friend!
- Had a work-from-home day and loved every moment of it! Got breakfast with my boyfriend at our favorite spot, celebrated my cousin’s birthday, and also had the chance to get together with friends. ❤
- I don’t typically work many Saturdays, but am so glad I got to work this one! I had a group of Cub Scouts come in to work on their service badge. Part of the “service” work they did was make Easter cards for the residents…this was an amazing learning opportunity for them and they were so excited to learn about what actually happens in a nursing home. So many great questions were asked and the cards are so sweet and have some of the most loving/heartfelt messages written in them. ❤
So there you have it – a few highlights from my week that I am truly grateful for! I would love to hear about your week, or even just a moment that made you stop and realize how grateful you are for this life!
Stay grateful loves and I can’t wait to catch up with you again next week! Time to get in my gratitude journal!