It’s already that time of the week again. Time to share what we’re grateful for this week!
- Today was a day that was just filled with so much love!
- Grateful for Sunday mornings spent cuddling a few extra minutes in bed.
- Grateful for Sunday morning coffee dates. ❤
- Today my boyfriend left to start his dream job! So grateful that he has this opportunity and can’t wait to see where this leads him to next.
- Grateful for the support of those around me with this big change in our relationship. Could not do this without them.
- Grateful that my family is happy and healthy! Their well-being means everything to me.
- Today has been a busy but slow day…which I definitely needed. Grateful for the sleep that I’m finally going to get tonight.
- Grateful for new books to read.
- Thankful that the week is half over! Can not wait to finally do laundry and clean this weekend. (I will admit…it’s been about 3 weeks of letting it go. If you know me, that’s unheard of).
- Grateful for good food.
- Jumped back into working out today after taking almost two weeks off. It feels so good to get moving again!
- Went for a run for the first time in two weeks today…and it felt so good!
- Grateful for little notes and emails that show someone is taking the time out of their schedule to think of you. ❤
- Puppy cuddles are the best!
- So grateful that today was a pretty low-key day…and it was 74 degrees out! Like what!? This is unheard of here this time of yer!
- Grateful to have the time to finally do some laundry and cleaning today.
- Cuddling up with a good book tonight! Can’t seem to put down Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
- Had a great day at work doing an Easter Egg Hunt for the community!
- Stopped at my parent’s to call my niece for her birthday…she turned 5 today! So thankful for her and the light she has brought to my life. ❤
- As I’m sitting here writing this, I’m also so grateful for the hummus plate I just ordered. So yummy!
Hoping you all have had a wonderful week! Would love for you to share some things that you’re grateful for this week.