Having a low-key Saturday night and reflecting back on the week. How are you spending your Saturday!?
- Grateful for time spent reflecting on awesome moments & life while getting coffee with great friends. ❤
- Glad that I finally have a fully clean apartment! Thank God!!
- Today emotions have been running high. Thankful to have the time to reflect on these emotions – practice yoga to bring myself back to center – meditation.
- Spent hours on creating new content for the following weeks – feeling super accomplished today.
- Grateful to have opportunities to volunteer through work, and to have met some amazing people today!
- Grateful for good conversation with loved ones.
- New coffee shops – sparking creativity in so many ways!
- Such a beautiful day today!
- Finally was able to get my butt out of bed to start morning workouts again. The struggle was real – but it was worth it.
- So grateful to have the chance to catch up with old friends and coworkers!
- Grateful for new opportunities that are presenting themselves at a time that I didn’t even know I needed them to.
- Grateful that it is FINALLY the weekend! It has been a crazy couple of days.
- So grateful for random signs that pop up – showing you that you’re meant to be on the path you’re on. ❤
- More puppy cuddles.
- Celebrating my niece’s 5th birthday today! Feeling so old.
- Grateful to be surrounded by family.
- FaceTime dates. ❤
There you have it – just a small peak into some of the things I’ve been grateful for this week. Hopefully you’ve had an awesome week filled with so much love & positivity!