Happy Saturday! Hopefully you’re staying warm on this cold day – and if you’re blessed to live somewhere warm…I’m so jealous.
Even with the cold rainy weather we’ve been having here in Buffalo, this week still has brought some pretty amazing things.
- Christos Anesti! Happy Greek Easter to all of my fellow Greeks out there!
- Loved spending time with family – eating good food – simply enjoying everyone’s company. ❤
- Especially grateful for the two Paula’s Donuts that I had!
- It was a struggle to get up this morning, but am so glad I forced myself to get out of bed and get moving.
- So excited about the new (dog friendly) plants that I bought!
- New opportunities keep popping up and I couldn’t be more grateful!
- Grateful for free online workshops – helping myself and others learn how to grow our passions.
- Grateful for stuffed burgers & sweet potato waffle fries.
- Grateful for quiet time in the morning – drinking coffee & journaling.
- Grateful for sunshine and warmer weather (it has been cold and rainy for the past few days here).
- Love seeing “old” couples goofing around and laughing together. Can you say goals?
- It’s Friday eve! Yay!
- Accomplished a lot at work today – planning for our biggest event of the year.
- About to throw down on this avocado toast and I couldn’t be more grateful for food right now.
- Grateful for FaceTime dinner dates.
- So grateful for sleep – feels like all the exhaustion hit me at once tonight.
- A couple meetings went very well. Can’t wait to see what comes of them!
- Felt like I’ve been placed in the right place at the right time today.
- So nice reconnecting with old friends & meeting new people!
The thing I’m most grateful for every week is all of you! Thank you for reading and supporting. Can not wait to hear about how your week has been! 🙂 ❤