Hey loves – happy Saturday! Time to reflect on the week and talk about all of the things we are grateful for.
- Mother Nature never ceases to amaze me.
- Grateful for hikes with great friends & Orange Cat coffee.
- Grateful for time spent with family
- Seems as though life is pointing me in the right direction more than ever today. So grateful for this.
- Grateful for another beautiful day before it starts to rain here again.
- Man was I tired today – haven’t been getting the best sleep lately and it’s starting to catch up with me. Grateful to be going to bed early tonight.
- Grateful for books and the endless possibilities to expand & grow.
- Woke up this morning feeling better and managed to get a decent night of sleep. 🙂
- Grateful that new opportunities are starting to become more tangible and can’t wait to see what they bring.
- Grateful for the love of those in my life. ❤
- Today has been a slow but hectic day – with this being said a week from today I get to see my boyfriend for the first time in a month and a half!
- Thankful that today was quiet at work – allowing me to catch up on all of the small things.
- Grateful to be home & getting ready to cuddle up with a book.
- So happy that the rain held off today!
- Managed to spring clean my place like my life depended on it.
- Nala got a bath! – So beyond grateful that she didn’t try to jump out of the tub once.
- Grateful that I have the rest of the day to relax and get my body back on track. It has been a week of on-and-off sickness – definitely has come as a needed reminder to slow down and take care of myself.
I would love to know how your week has been. Hoping that it was full of love and positivity!
Have a great rest of your weekend – and to all of the moms out there – Happy Mother’s Day! ❤