Oh man – what a week it has been! So many things to be grateful for that I could write a book just from this week alone.
A huge congrats to dear friends on getting married – and I can not wait to see what life has in store for you!
- Happy Mother’s Day! – So beyond grateful for my mom.
- Grateful to also have the support system around me that I have.
- Grateful for a quiet day – and being able to get a lot accomplished at work.
- Took me 15 years to build up the courage – but I finally got my second holes pierced and I couldn’t be happier.
- Funny how things have a way of working out – grateful for opportunities that keep presenting.
- Blessed to have a job that I can work from home for when I need to…needed some extra sleep today. #sick
- What a fun day today has been! It was Wacky Wednesday at work – and it was so nice seeing staff all excited about the day.
- Squeezed in some time to get my caterpillar looking eyebrows done and feel so much better now. Lol
- Grateful for time spent with my cousin – just hanging out tonight.
- Today was a busy day – but a great day!
- Grateful for massages and some self-pampering.
- Grateful for new sparks of creativity and potential new collaborations!
- What an amazing day!
- So happy that my boyfriend is home for the first time in a month and a half. ❤️
- Grateful to have met some awesome people tonight.
- Grateful for morning cuddles – morning runs – and morning coffee dates.
- Celebrated love today – congrats Matt & Britt!
- Danced all night. ❤️
I can not wait to hear about how your week – hoping that it was filled with so much love!