Good morning loves! As I’m sitting here reflecting back on the week – I am so grateful for each and every one of you. The experiences that I’ve had this week have been nothing short of amazing.
Take the time to experience new things with your loved ones – and bask in each moment. Take those mental snapshots – these are the memories you’ll cherish forever.
- Woke up this morning feeling more at peace than I have in a long time.
- Had a great day working at a local fair – but did manage to get the worst sunburn of my life, lol.
- Today has been so busy – but good!
- Grateful for an awesome lunch with great coworkers.
- Grateful to be packing to leave for vacation tomorrow!
- So beyond grateful to have a job that allows me to connect with some amazing people. Some of the stories I hear leave me in awe of the amazing things life has to offer.
- Beyond blessed that my niece was born last night – welcome to the world Maria Eleni Anzalone ❤
- Grateful for an easy work day (or should I say half day) – and that I am finally on vacation for the next week!
Had an amazing first day in Houston with my love.
- Grateful for amazing weather and the sun – it really makes a difference on how you feel.
- Beyond grateful for tacos.
- Such a great day!
- Work dates – lunch dates – dinner dates.
- Grateful for my parents – watching my dog while I’m gone.
- Beach Day!
- Grateful for new food experiences.
- Beyond grateful for mini dates. ❤
I sincerely hope you’ve all had an amazing week – and that you’ll have an awesome week to come. Have a happy Sunday and enjoy your long weekend!
Until next time –