Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission to fund my coffee drinking habit if you use these links to make a purchase. You will not be charged extra, and you’ll keep me supplied in caffeine – so I can keep creating awesome content for you. It’s a win for everyone, really. For more information please visit my disclosure policy.
Hey there loves and happy June! It’s hard to believe that we’re already half-way through the year. Time sure does fly when you’re having fun. 🙂
Here’s my reflection for the week – can’t wait to hear yours.
- Beyond blessed to be here in Texas with Ant – having such an amazing time!
- Grateful for our Rooftop Movie Date. ❤️
- Coffee shop dates are my favorite dates – getting so inspired.
- Grateful for moments like tanning on top of the Jeep – impromptu picnics.
- Came home today – and boy has it been an emotional rollercoaster. So blessed to have had the chance to create so many memories this past week.
- Thankful that I had two easy flights – and that I’m reunited with my dog!
- Spent the morning at a local school handing out free books to the kids. Seeing their little faces light up when it was their turn to pick out a book was truly priceless.
- Beyond grateful to be able to see all the kiddos today – baby Maria is doing so well and is so adorable. ❤️
- #teamnosleep – beyond grateful for coffee today.
- Blessed to be reading Solve For Happy – what an amazing book!
- The past three days have been very emotional and long. I am so grateful to finally be home and relaxing.
- Grateful for FaceTime dates after a long week. ❤️
- Finally cleaned out my car today – it was embarrassing how bad it was inside lol.
- Grateful for more time spent with the kiddos today.
Let’s work to make the next half of the year great! Set your goals – get your game plan in place – and crush it. I know you’ll do great!
I hope you have a great weekend and look forward to seeing you Monday for some motivation!