Happy Saturday loves! I hope you’ve had a great week and an even better weekend so far. I don’t know about you – but I’ve had a very long and stressful week, but with that has come so many things to be thankful for.
- Beyond grateful for today. Spent part of the day in Rochester, NY getting brunch with my boyfriend’s mom and had an amazing time. ❤
- Grateful for the love and support from those around me.
- Pretty sure I found the BEST avocado toast today too!
- Grateful to have a job where I get to help make a difference in the lives of others. Being in the position that I am – I love having great conversation with families.
- Today one of my residents told me that they can tell I’ve been working out and that my hard work is paying off – so grateful for their comment!
- Today has been quite the hectic day – but totally worth all the craziness.
- So blessed that my cousin has been able to continue doing what she loves and it’s amazing seeing her grow as a coach.
- Grateful for good conversation while at a work event today.
- Had the best protein shake I’ve had in a long time – thanks Spot Coffee!
- Thankful for time spent with friends and for the extra exercise on our mini run around Delaware Park.
- It seems as though life does not slow down for anyone or anything today – grateful to be busy, but am so beyond exhausted.
- Love walks with the pup.
- Happy to be home and am so thankful for Netflix dates. ❤
- So glad that it didn’t end up raining all day like it was supposed to – thankful for the sunshine.
- So grateful for time spent relaxing and reading tonight.
- Celebrating Father’s Day today! Beyond blessed and grateful for my dad and all that he has done for me. He’s my rock and I don’t know where I’d be without him.
- Grateful for time spent with my whole family today & so happy that I got to see the kiddos.
Lastly, I am so thankful for all of you. I cannot wait to hear about what you’ve been grateful for!