Happy Summer! Yesterday was the kick off to what is going to be an amazing summer. Take the next few months to soak up the sun and do the things that you love.
- Decided to get a bit carried away today with my cleaning – deep cleaned my entire apartment, rearranged every room and closet in said apartment, and did about seven loads of laundry. Absolutely LOVING the new setup!
- Spent some time with my cousin working on cheer music – and managed to get it all done. 🙂
- Grateful to also have the time to focus on myself – did some reading and a face mask.
- Grateful for coffee and movie dates.
- I’m not going to lie – today hasn’t been the best day. In fact it has been the worst day I’ve had in a very long time.
- Beyond grateful for the air I breathe and that I know how to pull myself out of this funk.
- Thank you to everyone around me that has checked in on me today.
- Grateful for a busy day at work and motivational podcasts.
- Blessed to have what I do – it’s hard to recognize how well I’m doing for myself at times. I feel very thankful to have what I have.
- Grateful for time spent with family.
- Grateful to have some extra time tonight to research different things for future endeavors.
- Had a good but stressful day at work. I did manage to rearrange my office though and am loving the new feel of it!
- Thankful and grateful for popcorn – making it the dinner of champions tonight.
- Also came home to a package from Terra Origin. I can not wait to try out their products!!
- Grateful to get some shopping done for the two last baby showers I have this month.
- Made a burrito bowl for dinner tonight – so yummy!
- Now time for some reading and then onto a FaceTime movie date with the bf. ❤
- Let myself sleep in for the first time in what feels like forever.
- Grateful for walks with Nala.
- Did all of my house work and am now taking the rest of the day for myself. Beyond thankful that I have the time to relax.
There you have it – a recap of some of the things I am grateful for this week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I’ll see you next week.