Happy Saturday! For a day that was supposed to be gross and rainy – it’s been pretty beautiful and sunny so far. Hopefully you’ve had a wonderful week and will continue to have an even better weekend!
Let’s jump into this week’s gratitude:
- Beyond grateful to see family that I haven’t seen in a couple years and to celebrate their baby boy that’s on the way.
- Love spending time with my nieces and nephew. Swimming and baby snuggles are my favorite.
- It’s been a crazy busy day at work – but I’m grateful for the caesar salad I had at lunch. So good!
- Grateful for walks with Nala.
- Grateful to have my health and workouts. Time to get back on track after a weekend of doing basically nothing healthy.
- Grateful for early mornings to really focus on gratitude.
- Blessed to have my health be as good as it is and that I haven’t caught any of the colds that have been going around.
- Grateful to be starting a new book today!
- Grateful for morning puppy cuddles. ❤
- Today has been a bit all over the place again. Thankful that my numbers at work are looking good!
- Grateful for cards from residents.
- So grateful to have the time tonight to get dinner with family. Love spending time with them – especially my niece.
- Another busy busy day – but grateful to have the chance to be outside.
- Nala had her yearly check up today – beyond grateful that she is in good health. She’s definitely crazy though. It took 3 people to hold her just to get her nails cut.
- Bath time for Nala today – she is not a happy camper this morning.
- Spending today doing some blog work.
- Grateful for coffee shops that inspire me.
There you have it. A week full of some things to be grateful for. ❤