This week’s reflection is short and sweet due to taking a couple days off from everything. Sometimes we need to unwind and spend time with the people we love and not worry about the online world.
- Grateful to see family friends that I haven’t seen in a couple years.
- Grateful to be celebrating new life.
- I did not have a good night or morning at all – woke up to a huge leak from the ceiling in my bathroom. Grateful that the day has gotten better from there.
- Cannot wait to see my boyfriend for the first time in a month tomorrow. ♥️
- Grateful for a quick day at work.
- Beyond grateful for dinner with all the people I love. ♥️
- Grateful for mini workout dates at Delaware Park.
- Grateful for time spent with friends and good food.
- Grateful for cuddles on the couch while watching The Hills.
- Grateful for going back to old date spots to have breakfast.
- Grateful that the sun is shining and for awesome people.
- Grateful to be back where it feels like home with him.
- Grateful for time spent gratitude journaling outside.
- Grateful for movie dates with cookies, cool whip and ice cream.
- Grateful for time spent with people I love.
- Grateful to be accepted into my boyfriends family with open arms
- Grateful to embark on the next journey with him in Tampa! ❤
I hope you’ve had an amazing week/weekend – let’s get ready to take on the week with so much power and motivation. See you back here tomorrow!