It’s Sunday – which means it is time to reflect back on the week! This week has been pretty simple and easy going compared to the last few, but I am still so grateful for many things in life.
- Grateful for some “me time” today – took the chance to reflect on an amazing week.
- Spent part of the day creating new content and am feeling so inspired.
- The Monday Blues hit me pretty hard today.
- Grateful to just be alive and well enough to see another day.
- Grateful for exercise!
- Grateful for good numbers at work.
- Grateful to only have 15 more days until I leave for Florida.
- Grateful for beautiful weather.
- Grateful for a semi-laid back day at work.
- Grateful for yoga and meditation.
- Grateful for a decent day at work.
- Grateful for potential new opportunities.
- Grateful for FaceTime dinner and movie dates.
- Grateful to have a bed to sleep in.
- Grateful for time to reflect and write this morning.
- Celebrating my dad’s birthday today! Grateful to have such an amazing father. ❤
- Grateful for my family.
- Grateful for time to lay out by the pool and read.
I hope you’ve had a wonderful week and I can’t wait to hear what you’re grateful for.