It’s Sunday – which means it is reflection day! I don’t know about you but I love this time of the week where I can just sit down and reflect on all the things I am grateful for.
- Grateful for time with friends and a kick butt workout!
- Grateful for time to myself and time to create today.
- Grateful for morning workouts.
- So beyond happy with how I’m feeling today – so sore but it feels so good.
- Grateful for good books – really trying to focus on my personal growth this week.
- Grateful for good weather – finally feels like summer is here.
- Today has been a very long, stressful day – grateful to be home.
- Grateful for workouts to let off some steam.
- Grateful for new opportunities that are presenting themselves.
- Grateful to have the day off to get some errands done.
- Grateful that it is Friday!
- Grateful for time to read and learn tonight.
- Grateful for FaceTime dates. ❤
- Grateful for the stillness of the early morning on my run with Nala.
- Love working out with her as well.
- Grateful to have a new opportunity popping up today – and can’t wait to see what it’s all about. 🙂
There you have it, my week in a nutshell. I’d love to hear what you’re grateful for this week.