It’s Sunday morning and as I sit here reflecting on this past week I have so much to be grateful for.
- Grateful for morning coffee dates.
- Had the chance to get some sun. 🙂
- Grateful for my flight being delayed – Anthony and I had the opportunity to get lunch together. ❤
- Sad to be leaving Florida, but am so grateful for the time I spent there.
- Grateful to be back at work after a couple days off.
- Excited to be preparing for this week/weekend’s events.
- Grateful to have time to reflect on last weekend’s trip.
- Grateful for an easy day today.
- Sleep is my best friend tonight. Beyond grateful to be able to sleep in a bit tomorrow.
- It’s fair week! Here’s to putting in 12-13 hour days for the next 5 days.
- Beyond grateful for the shower I’m going to take once I finally get home tonight.
- Day 2 of the fair – and it’s a bit slow today.
- Grateful for some down time allowing me time to get ahead on the most recent book I’m reading.
- Grateful for morning runs with Nala.
- Day 3 of the fair – and I’ve already caved into the deep fried heaven that is fair food.
- Grateful for Gyros, deep fried Oreos and candy apples.
- Grateful to run into family members of residents and to hear how great of a job our staff has done.
- Day 4 of the fair – this morning has been a struggle.
- Grateful for coffee and green tea. Keeping myself awake the best that I can.
- Grateful for more fair food (I may have fallen off my diet a bit).
- Grateful to be able to sleep tonight.
There you have it – what I’ve been grateful for this week. I hope you had a wonderful week, and enjoy the remainder of your weekend. 🙂