This week has been a bit of a transition to normal work life – but I am so grateful to be back!
- Day 5 – the last day of the fair!
- Grateful for the great conversations I’ve had over the past couple days.
- Grateful to be back home in my own bed.
- Oh man am I sleepy today.
- Grateful to be able to leave work a bit early due to not feeling well.
- Grateful for Sunflowers.
- Ended up leaving work a little early again today – grateful to have the ability to work from home.
- Grateful for FaceTime dates. ♥️
- Grateful for time to really clean my place tonight.
- Grateful that Nala is always so excited to see me when I get home.
- Grateful for time to learn and grow.
- Grateful to wake up feeling refreshed today.
- Grateful that the stormy weather stopped just in time for me to be outside for work.
- Took my very first spin class today and man am I hooked! Grateful for a kick butt workout – can’t wait to go back Saturday!
- Grateful to have woken up feeling good today! It’s been a long time since I’ve felt this refreshed.
- Grateful for FaceTime Netflix dates. ❤
- Had another kick a** workout this morning!
- Grateful for new found energy/motivation to go shopping and meal prep. Decided to make soup while eating some oatmeal- I guess you could say I’m ready for Fall.
- Grateful for time to sit down and write as well. It’s been a very productive day. 🙂
A lot of times life throws a curveball at us. Whether it be a cold or a wrench in our plans for the day – as long as we continue to be grateful for the little things everything will work out just fine. Have a great rest of your weekend loves!