Happy Sunday!!! I let myself sleep in a bit today and oh man did it feel great. Now taking a break from cleaning to drink some coffee and reflect on the past week.
- Grateful for brunch with old friends.
- Grateful for time to cook yummy soup for lunch this week.
- Grateful for the support system I have.
- Grateful for good communication – this is vital in any relationship.
- Grateful to be alive and healthy.
- At work today we went on a management outing for team building. Grateful for how fun it was…even if my painting didn’t turn out the best. lol.
- Grateful for a busy day at work.
- Love meeting new people and having awesome conversations.
- Grateful to have today off!
- Grateful for a great mid-day spin class. Totally kicked my butt.
- Grocery shopping to calm me, which led to a very tasty lunch.
- Grateful that placement day for cheerleading went so well!
- Grateful to start the morning off with the windows open and a cool breeze, morning coffee and gratitude journaling.
- Love spending time with family. Grateful to be celebrating my mom’s birthday today!
I love that I am blessed enough to see the positive in most situations. Thus allowing me to be so grateful for my life.