This week’s reflection brings on many emotions for me. Noticing I’m at a point in my life where I’m truly happy has brought me so much joy.
- Grateful that Anthony is home and away from Hurricane Dorian.
- Grateful for time spent together – walking around downtown Syracuse drinking our pumpkin spiced coffees.
- Grateful for time spent around the table with the people I love. Eating dinner and having good conversation.
- Grateful for morning coffee and work dates.
- Grateful for another day spent with Anthony.
- Grateful for the memories that were created today.
- Grateful to be home and back to Nala. I’ve missed her so much.
- Beyond grateful to get back into my routine today.
- Grateful to be back at work and in the swing of things.
- Grateful for a great run with Nala and extra time to work on the site.
- Grateful for morning yoga.
- Grateful for a busy day at work and numbers going back up.
- Grateful for a good day of cheer practice.
- Grateful for another good day at work.
- Grateful to be back to spinning tonight! Although taking 5 days off rocked me.
- Grateful that Anthony is flying in again tonight for a wedding this weekend.
- Grateful to have time to really sit down and focus some time on writing tonight.
- Grateful for the facial I had today. It was definitely much needed me time.
- Grateful for breakfast dates.
- Grateful to have spent an amazing day with amazing people.
- Grateful to celebrate love. Congratulations Dan and Erica!!
There has been some unexpected craziness this past week. For this I am so grateful. I’m grateful to be sitting here, across the table from Anthony, both writing and working to expand ourselves.