It’s been quite the busy week. I’ve definitely been on the hot mess express the past few days. To anyone who has had to witness that I apologize lol.
- Grateful for Sunday morning coffee dates.
- Grateful to spend the day exploring.
- Grateful for everyone in my life.
- Grateful to be able to take the day off and prepare for the rest of the week.
- Grateful to have time to catch up on sleep and household chores.
- Grateful to meal prep – this week is spirulina oatmeal, black bean soup, & rice and spinach with roasted curry chickpeas.
- Grateful for morning yoga and runs with Nala.
- Grateful for a good meeting at work today.
- Grateful for a great spin class!
- Grateful for a good day of meetings at work.
- Grateful to have an awesome and fun tumbling clinic for cheerleading today.
- Grateful to be starting a new book!
- Grateful for good food.
- Grateful for time spent snuggling with Nala before the gym.
- Had a kick butt workout! Grateful to be feeling so good. 🙂
- Grateful for extra time before work this morning.
- Today has been insanely busy.
- Grateful for show dates – Anthony and I are finally caught up on The Hills.
- Grateful to be working this weekend and that they have vegan shepherds pie!
- Grateful for time spent with Nala this morning.
- Grateful to be able to see my niece tonight. ♥️
I’m so thankful to be pushing along and getting things done. Although I’ve been all over the place, I’ve somehow managed to accomplish a lot this week.