It’s Sunday, which means it’s time to reflect back on the week! It hasn’t been the most exciting week, but it’s sure one to be grateful for.
- Grateful for coworkers that come to hang out when I have tables set up for work.
- Grateful to be back home in my own bed.
- Grateful to only be working a half day today.
- Spin class tonight! Beyond happy to have a friend coming to class to try it out.
- Grateful to be catching up on sleep tonight. Pretty sure I’m getting sick.
- Grateful for a busy day at work.
- Grateful for little notes. ❤
- Grateful for time spent with Nala.
- Grateful for FaceTime dates with Anthony.
- Grateful for an awesome class tonight.
- Going into work late today – grateful for extra time with Nala this morning.
- Grateful for the love and support of those around me.
- Woke up feeling a little bit better today.
- Grateful to make it through an amazing class that was full of so much energy this morning.
- Grateful to be home this weekend to catch up on cleaning and laundry.
- Grateful for Cheeburger Cheebuurger having vegan options!
I hope you’ve had a wonderful week filled with so much joy and passion. Let’s gear up to crush the week ahead!