This week has been one of the best weeks I’ve had in a long time. I’m so beyond blessed to be in a position to take time off and spend that time with the people I love.
- Grateful to have today off to focus on myself.
- Spent time at the gym, a coffee shop and at home meal prepping.
- Grateful for a short work week!
- Grateful to have a good day driving around and doing visits.
- Spent some extra time just hanging out with Nala this afternoon. ❤
- Today was definitely busy to say the least, but I am so grateful for this.
- Grateful for an awesome spin class tonight.
- Today is my last day of work until Sunday!!!
- Grateful to have parents that are willing to watch Nala when I’m away.
- Grateful for a good night of cheer practice.
- Grateful to have a fairly easy going day.
- Caught up on the Kardashians today when Anthony was busy doing work.
- Grateful that he is home for the weekend.
- Grateful to have today off.
- Grateful for work dates, apple picking dates and dinner dates.
- Grateful for vegan donuts.
- Grateful to spend today with family.
- Grateful to have a great night with friends.
I can’t wait to see what next week brings!