Daily affirmations are a part of everyone’s life at some point or another. They help build you up which in turn helps you build others up. Having set daily affirmations for yourself is an important part of life.
How to Use Daily Affirmations
Some like to stand in front of the mirror and say their affirmations, others like to write them down in a journal. You can even save them as little reminders to yourself throughout the day.
Everyone is different when it comes to what works for them. What is important is to find what works for you. Only then will you reap the full benefits of your daily affirmations.
You can also set intention through your affirmations. Know what you want to manifest for your life and put it into an affirmation – “I will have an abundance of money in the form of $100,000.” is an example of this. Set your intention and have a strong why behind that intention.
10 Daily Affirmations
1. I am strong.
2. I have the power to make my life what I want it to be.
3. I am brave.
4. I have the power to influence others in a positive way.
5. I am beautiful inside and out.
6. I am confident in my ability to (fill in the blank).
7. I accept my emotions and will let them serve their purpose.
8. I create a safe and friendly space for myself and others.
9. I trust that I am on the right path.
10. I am at peace with who I am as a person.
You have the power to make your life into what you want it to be. You have the power to make yourself happy. It all starts from within.